Cozy Garden Dinner
Single Flower Centerpieces That Wow!
Welcome to the Wedding World
How to Create a Wedding Mood Board
Our Process: The Design Phase
Top 3 tips to building your Wedding Budget
Launch Party with a side of Birthday Celebration
Make any checklist YOUR checklist.
Valentine's Day Love Letters
Romantic Dinner for 2!
April 4, 2018
What does a wedding planner do, anyway?
November 4, 2015
April 11, 2018
All this talk about wedding planners to help you plan your wedding, not sure of what they do?
A Wedding Planner
can help you set a realistic wedding budget
devises a wedding master plan that helps you maps out all the little details
shows you the best and original locations in the area, considering you wedding size, budget, and vision
finds the top florist, photographers, caterers, and other vendors in your price range
reads over all the vendor contracts to make sure everything is there, correct, and in accordance to your desires
manages the wedding day, supervising vendors, setup and deliver, handles emergencies, and soothes the nerves
Some of the benefits of a wedding planner:
1. They allow you to have a life outside of wedding planning
2. They become your go to person at the wedding, so you don't have to answer questions
3. They make sure your bridal party sticks to a schedule
4. They pack up at the end of the night
5. They take on the logistics, so you can focus on the fun
6. They help you bring your vision to life
7. They make sure you stick to a timeline and enjoy every moment of it
8. They become your wedding talk friend, when you start driving your friends crazy
9. They make sure you guests are taken care of
10. Since you can't repeat this day, having a pro on hand to help is priceless
Hiring a wedding planner is an investment in ensuring your day goes as planned.